News Flash Home
The original item was published from 2/12/2018 7:08:24 PM to 2/12/2018 7:09:32 PM.

News Flash

Library News

Posted on: February 12, 2018

[ARCHIVED] Need 2017 Tax Forms?

Federal Forms 1040 and 1040EZ and instruction booklets for Form 1040 are available at the library. More basic forms and instruction booklets are expected. Most federal forms/publications can be found online:

The major 2017 Michigan paper tax forms are here. Michigan 1040 forms are in the related instruction booklets and the Michigan Home Heating Credit Claim forms are in their instruction booklets. Michigan forms can be found online:

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Library News